The Church was consecrated on 29th October 1869 during the British regime. The Governor of that time used to come to this Church. The Flags of those times are still preserved. Beautiful colored designs are made on the glasses. Glasses are imported from Belgium.
Wood for the Doors, Windows and other wooden articles was imported from Burma. The entire Church excluding the Pulpit is made up of stones. Birth, Death, Marriage and Baptism registers are all accessible since 1869. The antique structure of the Church is worth watching.
There are English, Marthoma, Malalam and Marathi language services in the Churches.