American Methodist Missionary Mr. William Tailor came to Pune on 14th September 1872. But Methodist Church was started in the house of Mr. Anglow Desuza on the golden day of 28th September 1872. The dedication of the old building of the church was done by Rev. John Blackstone on 19th June 1886.
The new Oldham Memorial Church was devoted on 27th June 1971. The current Building is furnished by glass images fitted on the windows. It attracts the worshiper. The Window grills in the church tell about the works of the Saints. Cross on the Pulpit, the Alfa & Omega on its table, Greek cross on the wall differing to the pulpit and 7-light 'Jhumber' are the things to be watched in this church.