: Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
Established In : 1819 AD
Set Up By
: Chaplin revered Henry Fisher
Established in 1819 in Meerut Cantonment, this church was finished in 1822. Set up by Chaplin revered Henry Fisher on behalf of the East India Company, this Church was devoted to the people by Bishop Wilson.
The church has a seating capability of 10,000 people. During the 1857 uprising, this church was the scene of heavy fighting between the rebels and the British forces.
The church also has the honor of being the oldest church in North India.