: Old Goa, Panjim, Goa
Nothing leftovers of the Church of the Carmelites excepting the façade and a raised pavement, which served as an altar. Its position is to the southeast of the Church of St. Cajetan and is on a hill more or less contiguous to the hill on which the Chapel of Our Lady of the Mount stands.
The church was built in 1621. The Carmelites, on their refusing to take the Oath of Allegiance to the king, were expelled from Goa in 1707. The church fell into disuse and ruins shortly after.